Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh, the hats . . .

I'm so very glad no one was remotely interested in interviewing me at 15. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to Lee, who sent this to me. (I'm not going to ask why he was searching on YouTube for "Jenny Lewis teen" videos. I'm just not.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's this Chris Hansen guy, and why is he in my living room?

Ben said...

Wow. I actually watched the whole thing--well, up until the hat montage. Ok, I lied. When I heard the "So I hear you have a trampoline" segue, I had to keep watching. That was a quality interview.

cyn said...

First Lee finds the video of 15-year-old Jenny Lewis, and then Ben sticks around for footage of 15-year-old Jenny Lewis on a trampoline. Now I'm kind of worried . . .

Ben said...

Yeah, I realized that sounded kinda bad when I typed it...