I was having kind of a bad day until my friend stopped by my office and had me watch this.
That had the feel of a Parker Posey - Fred Willard duet, a la Waiting for Guffman.
Absolutely!Also, I'm pretty sure that Myron Floren's coughing jag in the introduction indicates his first-hand knowledge of the true meaning of the song. Everyone knows that those accordion players love to light up a fatty after a long night of polka tunes.
That's a "modern spiritual"?
For Rastafarians.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That had the feel of a Parker Posey - Fred Willard duet, a la Waiting for Guffman.
Absolutely!
Also, I'm pretty sure that Myron Floren's coughing jag in the introduction indicates his first-hand knowledge of the true meaning of the song. Everyone knows that those accordion players love to light up a fatty after a long night of polka tunes.
That's a "modern spiritual"?
For Rastafarians.
Post a Comment