Monday, June 23, 2008

Misc

WOW. THE LIVIN' REALLY IS EASY

To-do list from a month ago:
  • Finish grading attraction papers
  • Enter participation grades
  • Finish grading group presentations
  • Finish grading projects
  • Write syntax for final grades
  • Grade M.K.'s paper
  • Calculate M.K.'s final grade & change incomplete
  • Final comments on manuscript for D
  • Write Stephanie's internship letter
  • Print out and complete MPA expense paperwork
  • Send reviews to co-authors
  • Send reminder about honor cords
  • Complete AP forms
  • File HARRC forms

To-do list from today:

  • Pick strawberries
  • Make strawberry ice cream

BUY LOCAL. IT'S ENTERTAINING.


BELIEVE ME--IT'S NOT THAT KIND OF RESEARCH

The Banality's Mom: Have you heard anything from (The Banality's ex-boyfriend from college) lately?

The Banality: Actually, I just talked to him about a week ago. We're co-authors on a paper, and he was getting ready to submit it for review.

The Banality's Mom: Oh? Submit it where?

The Banality: The Journal of Sex Research

The Banality's Mom: Good heavens! And I always thought he was such a nice boy!

GRATUITOUS VIDEO OF CUTE BABY EATING


You know, I just noticed that the way I talk to babies is not so different from the way I talk to squirrels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Who's the baby?

And by the way, you should be ashamed for publishing in such a salacious journal. You'll corrupt the youth of today!

Ben said...

How's that tasting for ya? LOL