A meme I can get behind:MAKE YOUR OWN ALBUM COVER.
1. Click on this link. The title of the page is the name of your band.
2. Click on this link. The last four words of the last quotation on the page is the name of your album.
(Mine was, "My life is like a zombie movie! I survive game after game after game, but the football just keeps coming! The only way to stop team sports is to aim for the head." -Matt Milby, 11-21-06)
3. Click on this link. The third picture is your album cover.
4. Add your band name and album title to the picture.
I tag WTF, MJ, & I would tag Lee, but how could you get much better than "Auditory Nerve?"
2 comments:
Haw haw. Auditory Nerve ruled! Lord, I was so embarrassed when I saw that sign that Bob made for the band. For the record, the name was chosen before I joined.
Here's my album.
No lie, the name came up as "Caltech Submillimeter Observatory." What are the odds?
You wouldn't believe how excited I was to do this after I got done with class today... :)
Check it out
Post a Comment