. . . in the minutiae of my craft. I genuinely enjoy my job, and I'm thankful for that. However, I have so much "piddly work" (as my mother would say) that some days I feel like I've worked all day and accomplished nothing. I'm getting better at this thing called "delegating," but there are only so many things that work study students and research assistants can do.
I have four classes on Tuesdays. Three of them are an hour and forty minutes long, and the other one is 50 minutes (I never even knew this time slot existed before this semester). That's a lot of time spent interacting with people and attempting to put words together to make coherent sentences.
Also, I think I need glasses.
Maybe it's time for a mid-life crisis. Is January a good time to get a sweet deal on a convertible?
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment