But first, the "sandwich spread:"
I thought the parsley was a nice touch.
Within 20 minutes of the delivery fellas' departure, I had discovered that the Viva is an excellent piece of furniture for checking e-mail, reading young adult fiction, and napping. (Mr. Banality does not believe in naps. Sad.) And we've already changed the configuration of the pieces twice.
What was maybe more exciting was that we also received a large box of nearly 200 fabric samples that go along with this particular line. Mr. Banality started a new project with them. While I napped.
Our house will be only slightly less noisy tomorrow than we had expected, as we have canceled our family get-together due to anticipated inclement weather. That sound you hear is the collective sigh of relief from me and my 16 introverted family members. Now we can spend the day in our respective homes, reading magazines and doing other things that require no contact with other humans.
There's a newish book out there titled, No One Cares What You Had for Lunch. It offers suggestions for interesting and thought-provoking blog posts. Obviously, I have not read this book. By the way, I had red curry with tofu for lunch. In case you were wondering.


2 comments:
I like, I like! (The Viva, that is; the sandwich spread, not so much.) Your funky red walls that work really well with that piece. It's a-verra nice.
No One Cares... sounds hilarious. But you don't need it; your blog does not need any further tips or pointers. I, by contrast, am a truly horrible writer and can make even the kindest friends and family fall asleep within moments of reading my stuff. Sigh.
See, I can't even make a good transition, so I'm going to have dinner. Not that anyone cares what I'm having, but I think I'll order a pizza.
Nice Viva! Looks great!
Congrats on the newly-found free time tomorrow, too. Take TWO naps--one for you and another for Mr. Banality.
And, as 100% of your regular commenters have now commented, keep up the blogging as is. But thanks for the tip about the book. I have to go delete a post about what I had for lunch.
Post a Comment