Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jazz Camp (don't get too excited, this isn't very interesting)

I'm blogging from Door County, WI, which is beautiful this time of year. (At least this is what Mr. Banality tells me. I actually haven't seen much of Door County because I've been in a building all day.)

So far, jazz camp has not been quite as great as it was last year. I'm still trying to get rid of a cold I've had for over a week. I've also discovered that my hearing aids suck for listening to amplified music. After twelve hours of it yesterday, I ended up with a splitting headache and had to leave the jam session early.

However, the people are incredibly cool, and the music is fantastic. Last night the vocal instructor and guitar instructor played a concert, including some tunes I was able to hear in Rochester, MN last spring.

That's all for now . . .

No comments: