I swear this is the last time I'll talk about jazz camp this year because, honestly, there are other things going on in the world (not that I know anything about them). Plus, I really need to get back to work. *sigh*
My sister (hi, sis!) will be coming along to jazz camp with me next summer (she'll sing, and she's also a trumpet player), and she wanted to hear a recording of one of my rehearsals or my performance from this year's camp. She couldn't receive the mp3 file I sent to her via e-mail, so I'm posting it here, and because Blogger doesn't let you post just an mp3 file, I had to turn it into a video, and because I had to make a video anyway, I added some pictures. So, DB, let me know when you've checked this out. And feel free to keep the "don't quit your day job" comments to yourself.
Edited to add: Yeah, I removed the video. I wasn't comfortable with my rehearsal recording floating about in the blogosphere.
That being said, I'm available for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Outstanding, daddy-o!
Thanks--"The Moneymaker" didn't go over as well with the jazz set . . .
Dang! I missed it!
Post a Comment