Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gotta get to work on my next self-help book . . .

It takes me a while to recover from my own personal Super Tuesday (which happens every week up in this hot mess), so my Wednesdays are usually somewhat . . . unproductive.

Sometimes I wonder what my former classmates are up to. I run into them sometimes at conferences or see their contributions to teaching discussion groups. Sometimes I Google stalk them. Usually on Wednesdays.

Apparently, this former classmate has given herself permission to live from her Sweet Spot. (If you click on this bad boy, be sure to have your sound on. You won't get the whole experience without it.)

http://www.visionarysoul.com/

I have to say: this is kind of awesome. I mean, if you're going to do this kind of thing, you might as well do it big. By the way, doesn't "sweet spot" have something to do with baseball bats?

(Seriously, though, Mr. Banality recommends her ADHD book to his clients. I'm pretty sure he hasn't read it.)

No comments: