It would be hypocritical of me to point fingers and call you lame for not blogging much. But the masses demand their Banality! (Well, there are three of us so far--but we each have mass.) So I offer some suggestions for blog entries:
-human interest story on neighborhood squirrels' preparation for winter -'best of' post, highlighting grammatical mistakes after grading a stack of papers -top 10 reasons why you're ready for the end of the term -update on the music you're listening to -persuasive essay on why Ben should blog more and tell others what to do less
Would additional comments strengthen our case here? I'll leave one comment for every 100 times I check to see if there's a new Banality post. (I'm on pace so far, more or less.)
6 comments:
Yep -- waiting with bated breath for the next entry. :)
Yep - I'm a lurkin.
It would be hypocritical of me to point fingers and call you lame for not blogging much. But the masses demand their Banality! (Well, there are three of us so far--but we each have mass.) So I offer some suggestions for blog entries:
-human interest story on neighborhood squirrels' preparation for winter
-'best of' post, highlighting grammatical mistakes after grading a stack of papers
-top 10 reasons why you're ready for the end of the term
-update on the music you're listening to
-persuasive essay on why Ben should blog more and tell others what to do less
Yes! I check the Banality daily. I would like a greater rate of new entry success.
(Once upon a time, I took Psych 30...that's where I learned that random success is the hardest to forget. Or something like that...)
Would additional comments strengthen our case here? I'll leave one comment for every 100 times I check to see if there's a new Banality post. (I'm on pace so far, more or less.)
Your blog is like a little bit of sunshine in my drab suburban life...please don't take it away!
Post a Comment