But I can't help it. You'll see what I mean.
It's almost Dada-esque in its simplicity.Where the hell did you find that, btw?
Mental note--when performing live smoke cigarette BEFORE starting the song. Here I've been waiting until I was done. . .
I know!! That's what sets these guys apart from the amateurs.
Is he missing teeth? Did he leave them in hoogy boogy land along with any sense of tune?!
Wow. I'm sure it got really good during the outro jam, but I couldn't keep watching long enough to find out.
In Hooogie Booogie land, there is no war. Also, there is no intonation.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's almost Dada-esque in its simplicity.
Where the hell did you find that, btw?
Mental note--when performing live smoke cigarette BEFORE starting the song. Here I've been waiting until I was done. . .
I know!! That's what sets these guys apart from the amateurs.
Is he missing teeth? Did he leave them in hoogy boogy land along with any sense of tune?!
Wow. I'm sure it got really good during the outro jam, but I couldn't keep watching long enough to find out.
In Hooogie Booogie land, there is no war. Also, there is no intonation.
Post a Comment