- I'm grading exams here at home. I poured myself a mineral water, lit the evergreen aromatherapy candle I got for Christmas (it's supposed to give me endurance . . .), and put on some Moby. It's like I'm grading in an Aveda salon.
- Very soon, I'll either get rid of this blog or go password protected for a while. Let me know if you'd want the password.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A quick post . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nooooooooo, don't close up shop! Go password protected if anything. And count me in, please.
Can I have the password to your AVED A salon as well as your blog? That would be sweet!
You know I would want the password.
You should definitely not stop. It brightens my day at work. :)
Here's to hoping that "get rid of this blog" is secret code for "start posting more often."
If so, I totally got the message. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. Say no more.
Post a Comment